This Rajasthan-based IVF hospital chain is working to match worldwide standards for ART procedures at an affordable cost.
Jaipur, Neelkanth IVF, one of Rajasthan’s most reputable fertility clinics, commenced its services in Jaipur in November 2020, after being co-founded by a doctor couple Dr. Simi Sood and Dr. Ashish Sood in 2003 with the first center in Udaipur. Neelkanth IVF, Jaipur is making quality fertility treatments available to couples and individuals across the country.
It has evolved into a one-stop destination for everything from treatment to delivery.
The Jaipur center is equipped with world-class Assisted Reproductive Technology(ART)to assist couples in starting their families. The facility offers new techniques and fertility treatments such as IVF, IUI,ICSI,fertility-enhancing laparoscopic and hysteroscopy surgeries, embryo freezing, and vitrification.
The cost of IVF varies depending on a variety of parameters such as the hormones used for stimulation, age, sperm freezing, and the use of advanced fertility treatments such as laser-assisted hatching, Oocyte Spindle View (OSV), ICSI with IMSI for best sperm selection, Surgical Sperm Retrieval (TESA, PESA, M-TESE), and so on.
Some distinctive characteristics of Neelkanth IVF, Jaipur
- Highest quality of treatment at an affordable rate
- High success rate with acclaimed team of doctors and embryologists
- State-of-the-art closed working Modular Embryology Lab with highly advanced technology and equipment
- Patients are treated with utmost care and get constant advice from a supportive staff of counsellors
Dr. Simi Sood, Director, Sr. Consultant Reproductive Medicine & Fertility Specialist states” Our objective is to provide the best fertility treatment across the country and we anticipate that by establishing such centers in various citiesand make fertility treatments more accessible to all the masses.
We believe in a patient-centric approach that allows us to better understand each case while maintaining high quality. Nothing brings us greater satisfaction than a successful outcome and the joy that parenting brings to families.”
Neelkanth IVF has grown dramatically in the last 19 years of its existence, building 3 IVF centres across Rajasthan namely Udaipur, Jaipur and Kota, with the goal of providinginfertility treatment to people from all walks of life and all corners of the country.
In recent years, Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) has advanced dramatically. India has one of the fastest-growing numbers of ART centers in the world, and if current trends continue, India will soon be the world leader in ART. ART has extended across the country as a result of technology developments and the availability of techniques even in tier II and tier III cities.“
Our primary focus is childlessness management, and we’ve been working nonstop to provide the greatest results at the lowest possible cost, close to home, while simultaneously providing the best medical care to the masses, “says Dr. Ashish Sood. Scientific Director, Neelkanth IVF.
“Our endeavor is to reduce treatment costs by relying on universal adoption of breakthrough technology and standard processes to make fertility therapy available to people from all walks of life, especially in smaller cities with limited resources and knowledge,” he adds.
Neelkanth IVF milestones
- In their 19+ years journey, the team has had thousands of successful pregnancies. Thanks to the top embryologists and staff members.
- It is the only hospital in Rajasthan to receive the NABH Pre-accreditation for superior quality and patient care.
- In the field of assisted reproduction, an avant- gardeIVF clinic with advanced equipment and treatment. They have a high success rate and a carry-home baby rate that rivals the best IVF clinics in the world.
- The centres have integrated a state-of-the-art class 10000 modular closed working embryology lab with highly advanced technology and equipment to provide fertility solutions
- All patients are handled with care, empathy, and privacy, with consistently high success rates.
The visionary duo behind Neelkanth IVF, Dr. Simi Sood and Dr. Ashish Sood are pioneers in the field of assisted reproduction, with over 20 years of expertise. They are credited with bringing IVF to South Rajasthan and giving birth to the “first TEST TUBE BABY” in the region.
The greater motivation was to make IVF therapy affordable to the rural people. They dared to look outside the box. Seeing and enjoying the satisfaction of all successful couples, as well as the frustrations of those who have yet to succeed, motivates them to work harder in this direction.
“The last 19 years have been difficult,” Dr. Simi admits, “but our patients’ bright smiles have made this journey worthwhile since there is no greater joy than being a parent.” she signs off.
Tags : Neelkanth IVF, IVF hospital,